Option 1: Half-day tour:
A tour of the most interesting spots gives you an understanding of the unique location and history of North America’s most beautiful city. Our route includes:
- Queen Elizabeth Park – a city park with an observation platform that overlooks downtown, the harbour and the mountains; a former rock quarry, it was transformed by the citizens into a gardening masterpiece
- Granville Island -a popular rest spot for tourists and locals, where street artists exhibit their work under the open sky, and the marketplace brims with fresh seafood, produce, and arts & crafts.
- Chinatown – One of the oldest in North America. Enjoy the quiet and serenity of the traditional Chinese Garden.
- Vancouver’s historic Gastown – the place where the city started. A monument is erected there for the merry Gassy Jack, and a rare steam clock.
- Stanley Park – A natural forest beneath the breezy, oceanside skies. Stop at the native totem pole sites, with history of this amazing culture.
Option 2: full-day tour:
Extended city tour – includes all the elements of a Highlights tour, plus a visit to the attractions of North Vancouver: the Capilano Suspension Bridge and the stunning Grouse Mountain. Duration: 8-9 hours.
We will customize our program according to your interests and tastes. If you would like to better understand the lifestyle of the Westcoast, then our program for you will include elements of the unexpected, the extreme, and the elegant.